Properties of Rosehip. A luxury for the skinadmin
100% Rosehip Oil by GGCARE. Cold-pressed and scented
HOW IS ROSEHIP OIL OBTAINED
1.- Harvest. Carried out during February, March and April.
2.- Pre-drying of the fruit. Solar energy is used to the full degree.
3.- Drying. Dehydration is performed in the drying oven at a temperature that doesn’t affect the properties of the fruit.
4.- Selection. Once the fruit is dehydrated, its seeds are separated.
5.- Extraction. Rosehip fruit seeds are submitted to a delicate process of extraction carried out by cold-pressing, from which rosehip oil is obtained.
Vegetal oils that are obtained by cold-pressing conserve all the nutrients that they naturally have.
Essential fatty oils from Rosehip Oil
Essential fatty acids are related to tissue regeneration and cell growth because they are components of cell membranes and they form the epidermis barrier, that’s why they are so important to guarantee the stability and impermeability of the skin.
Rosehip oil’s trans retinoic acid is hugely powerful as an anti-inflammatory that improves the irrigation of cells and accelerates tissue regeneration. Also, it is very important because it has the ability of reducing tumorigenicity of cells.
DO YOU KNOW ALL THE PROPERTIES OF SWEETBRIAR ROSE?
– Efficient in processes of regeneration, hydration and nutrition.
– Restoration and reduction of scars and wrinkles.
– Anti-inflammatory activity.
– Revitalizes fibroblasts, the cells that produce collagen and elastin.
– Increases the speed of microvascularization and oxygenation of the skin.
– Produces melanin.
– Stimulates rejuvenation.
– Delays the appearance of aging signs.
– Prevents wrinkle formation.
– Mitigates expression lines.
– Redistributes the pigmentation allowing the removal of spots.
– Prevents and decreases stretch marks.
– Reduces the effects of cellulite.
– Prevents and repairs sunburns.
– Prevents and reduces photoaging and skin cancer from exposition to sun radiation. Activates auto generation of melanin.
– Improves atopic dermatitis.
– Mitigates psoriasis outbreaks.
– Reduces the symptoms of actinic keratosis and hyperkeratosis.
– Treatment of scars produced by burnings.
– Improvement of dry skin and eczema.
– Treatment of scars produced by acne.
– Healing of surgery scars and keloid scars.
– Treatment of ulcers and sores, especially decubitus and vascular ulcers.
– Prevents and reduces crow’s feet.